Friday, February 24, 2023

Artwork of the Day: GHOST RIDER...

My completed drawing of Marvel's GHOST RIDER.

As mentioned in this earlier Blog entry, I was going to draw an illustration of one of Marvel's coolest antiheroes: Ghost Rider. And here he is!

It wasn't until Season 4 of ABC's now-cancelled TV show Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (AoS) that I found out there were different people who took up the mantle of Ghost Rider, such as Johnny Blaze (played by Nicolas Cage in two theatrically-released movies) and Robbie Reyes (portrayed by Gabriel Luna on AoS). As you can see from this artwork, I clearly went with the Johnny Blaze version of the Spirit of Vengeance.

So who will I draw next? I don't know... There are other projects that I need to work on before I end my sabbatical from work later next month.

I'm waiting till it starts warming up here in SoCal before I return to my job—as I hated leaving my house at 4 AM, in 38°F weather, a month ago and last December. Carry on!

Work-in-progress photo #1 of my GHOST RIDER drawing.

Work-in-progress photo #2 of my GHOST RIDER drawing.

Work-in-progress photo #3 of my GHOST RIDER drawing.

Work-in-progress photo #4 of my GHOST RIDER drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment