Saturday, October 31, 2020

Video of the Day: ENVIOUS - The Short Film!

The poster for my short film ENVIOUS...which was officially released online (for streaming via Vimeo and YouTube) on October 26, 2020.

Happy Halloween, everyone!! Just thought I'd end this month by sharing my short film Envious...which I shot over 16 years ago and finally got around to completing thanks to this pandemic. Me being able to finish postproduction on this project is thanks to the Apple MacBook that one of my brothers bought me for my birthday three weeks ago. All of the media files for Envious were saved on an external hard drive that's formatted for a Mac (since I initially edited this film on a Mac G5 computer back during college in 2004), which I couldn't access because every computer I owned after that was a PC. Thanks to the MacBook, I was able to put finishing touches on Envious that took about three weeks to accomplish. It was only the sound design that wasn't completed yet.

Anyways, that's enough backstory for my senior thesis film from Cal State Long Beach! Here is Envious on Vimeo for your viewing pleasure—while it can be watched on YouTube as well. Depending on how I feel next week (due to this Tuesday being...Election Day), I might be in the mood to begin working on another project that I initally shot in film school too. I'll provide details about this in the near future. With that being said, enjoy Envious! And have a great and spooky weekend. Though in terms of politics, next week will definitely be scary as hell! Carry on.

ENVIOUS - Short Film from Par Man Productions on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment