Monday, December 10, 2001

Wow, I think this is the first time she intentionally dissed me in person. I ran into Denise today, and everything was going all coo at first--we each talked about our first final exam, how it went, and some stuff--and then I brought up if she still used Hotmail for her e-mail account. She said YES...and I said we should e-mail during winter break, and what did she do in response? Walk away. No answer or any of that crap. Just walk away. Surprised, I just said bye and she said BYE while just walking towards the Main Library hundreds of feet away, her back turned against me.

Now, overlooking the fact I am SHOCKED AND APPALLED (guess which Simpsons character I quoted that from), that doesn't come as a surprise. The last time we e-mailed...it was a little less than 2 weeks after she didn't return my phone call last July. Although she was cool every time I ran into her this semester (4 encounters in all, for Fall '01 alone ), apparently she wasn't going to be so polite if I dared bring that up the e-mailing thing again. Actually, she was the one who said we should e-mail again last May--but this time; things have changed. So I'm pretty sure I'd be taking a big risk if I decide to e-mail her this break. I could try--but either she won't reply or I won't have to think if I was dissed or not next time. ARG. Oh well. The funny thing is, I left the Main Library just to see if I'd run into her at the building I saw her at last time (math building: LA-5)...and I did. So I would've been too busy contemplating about PERFECT TIMING hadn't it been for me screwing things up at the last minute. Oh well again.

UPDATE: Oh yea, this also takes away from the memory of events last year, in the Geology lab.

UPDATE #2: And can't you just hear Usher's 'You Got It Bad' as you read my entry?