Thursday, December 06, 2001

Well...the fall semester at Long Beach State is about to come to an end next week and I just wanted to point out that there was a girl who was very much like Denise (I know, GET OVER HER!!!) whom I talked to during this half of the year. She's very pretty...she's Taiwanese and moved here to the U.S. after high school (NO, she's definitely not fobbish)...and she's graduating from LBSU next Spring. Her name is...well, let's call her Sandra (her real American name is close to this...in that it starts with an 'S' too, haha).

Yesterday, Sandra and I were working on a project for one of our film classes (Audio Production) when we got to know a lot of things about each other while being holed up inside a lab room for a couple of hours (we were the only ones in the room, heheh). First of all, unlike the mistake I made last year with Denise--I immediately asked Sandra if she has a boyfriend. YES SHE DOES, and he's living in Malaysia right now and they've been together for 4 YEARS. The last time she saw him was during the summer. I'm not all that sad about this (okay, I am. Sort of)...since it wouldn't have been a surprise if she was already taken in the first place, and I was just thinking about how thing's would be if I asked this to Denise last year.

Anyways, where was I? Oh yea, we also asked each other what religion we were--since potential relationships (not gonna happen with me and her! Haha) last longer if the couple are of the same faith.. Unfortunately, she's Christian, and I'm Catholic. And her boyfriend's an athiest (for reals!). She goes to a church in Cerritos...and I go to a church in--nah, don't wanna give out info concerning me. She said she'd want her boyfriend to become Christian once he moves here into the U.S....and that she'll only date Christians if this relationship don't work out. DARN, I can pretend I'm Christian!! Haha. NO. And lastly, her parents are currently in Taiwan...and she's living with her sister in the LBC right now. And the last movie she saw was Training Day.

The last time we're gonna have a class together is next Monday...for our final in Audio Production. I'm not gonna ask her for her e-mail address...since the point of asking Denise for her e-mail address was to get something going with her. Also, I'll most likely see Sandra quite often next semester since she's taking one more film class (all the classes for film are in one building). After this May, she'll be among the countless of people I knew here in LBSU that I'll probably will never see again after the end of this year. Oh well. Who am I kidding? STAY, SANDRA!!!!

Haha.

UPDATE: HAPPY B-DAY, MOM!!