Thursday, June 14, 2001

DAGNABIT... Am I the only one who wants the Lakers to win tomorrow in Game 5? Three of my friends want them to lose on Friday and then win in Game 6, just so the Lake Show can celebrate in L.A. Yo, they did that LAST YEAR!! Time to win it on the ROAD and rip the hearts out of all of them Philly freaks!! There're gonna be fans (myself included) at STAPLES tomorrow anyway to watch Title #2 get obtained! I dunno... We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Anyways, I went to the Hooters joint in Santa Monica with a couple of my friends yesterday to watch Shaq and Co. crush the Sixers, 100-86. Pretty tight... I'm talking about the win and the outfits of the Hooter Girls. Haha. There was one Asian waittress at the restaurant; she was hot. Wouldn't mind her serving me up! Food, that is.


ANOTHER THING: I cannot believe Destiny's Child got BOOED at halftime!! But I guess that's what they get when they're wearing Laker jerseys and the Lakers are kicking the Sixers' @$$ by 14 points at intermission. That's what I call adding insult to injury...