Monday, June 27, 2011

A TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON marquee at my local AMC theater.

PARMAN’S PAGE Update... Just to let you know, I recently created two additional Blogs on my website that will be devoted to manned spaceflight and movie news from here on out. If you want to read my inevitable review for Transformers: Dark of the Moon (which officially comes out in theaters this Wednesday), check out my Film Notes section. If you want to get info about the upcoming mission of Atlantis (which will be the final flight for the space shuttle program before it comes to an end next month), visit my Human Spaceflight Blog. For other news that have absolutely no relevance to the most of y'all, stay on this page. Carry on.

LINKS: Click here to read my movie review for TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON (June 30)

Click here to read my launch blog for space shuttle Atlantis' STS-135 mission (July 8)

The crew of flight STS-135 pose for a photo op in front of space shuttle Atlantis at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida, on June 22, 2011.
NASA / Kim Shiflett

No comments:

Post a Comment