Tuesday, June 24, 2008

LAST NIGHT, I worked a marketing screening with Sue...and brought up the incident that took place last week with that security guard during the press screening. It’s kinda interesting—and fortunate—that I did mention it to her. I originally didn’t want to...as I was thinking that maybe Sue wanted to give him her number after all, and she was glad that the guard talked about her at that screening. Nope, that definitely wasn’t the case. Sue had misgivings about this guard when he lied to her about not having a girlfriend (he did), and tried to sow mistrust in her about her boyfriend. It’s a long story...but let’s just say that she was on the brink of ending her relationship with her BF, and it had to do with him being upset that she didn’t have time for him over the past couple of months (this was her last semester at Long Beach State, and she had tons of projects to work on). It got to the point where her BF was hangin’ out with other people and didn’t tell Sue where he was...prompting that security guard to tell her that she was being cheated on. I’d say more, but I think I’m getting myself in hot water if Sue eventually stumbles upon this journal entry! Haha.

Some of you are probably wondering why I thought it was fortunate that I mentioned this situation to her. It’s because of what I just mentioned above. Sue and I had a pretty deep conversation because of this, and I’m surprised that she actually came this close to leaving her BF...as recently as last month. If you saw the photos of her and her BF that she posted on her MySpace page, it seems like they were truly meant to be together (as painful as it is for me to type that). I was amazed at how close that came to not being true. Anyways, another reason why it was fortunate that I mentioned that press screening incident was because I gave Sue yet another hint about how much I care about her. I told her that I was unwilling to give her digits to that guard because she might get mad at me...but the main reason was stated in the link I provided at the beginning of this entry: That I totally like Sue, and there was no way in hell I’m gonna give another guy the opportunity to call and make a move on her. That’s all.

No comments:

Post a Comment