Saturday, January 06, 2024

LEGO® Percy and Ginny Are Now Encased in Acrylic...

My LEGO® Perseverance Mars rover and Ingenuity Mars helicopter (not visible here) are now protected by a large acrylic case atop a bookshelf at home...on January 6, 2024.
Richard T. Par

As promised in this Blog entry last month, here are photos of my LEGO® Perseverance Mars rover and Ingenuity Mars helicopter now protected by a large acrylic case that I bought online!

The glass box is slightly wider than the bookshelf that Percy and Ginny are displayed on, so I covered those bottom gaps with Scotch™ tape to help prevent dust from getting in.

Hope y'all are having a great weekend!

My LEGO® Perseverance Mars rover and Ingenuity Mars helicopter are now protected by a large acrylic case atop a bookshelf at home...on January 6, 2024.
Richard T. Par

No comments:

Post a Comment