Friday, October 22, 2021

Just Got My Third COVID Vaccine Shot!

Posing with my vaccination record card after I got a booster shot of Pfizer-BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine at CVS Pharmacy...on October 22, 2021.

Earlier today, I went to a local CVS Pharmacy to get my Pfizer-BioNTech booster shot!

My second dose was received on April 21, so yesterday marked six months since I became fully vaccinated...making me eligible for today's injection.

Another factor that made me eligible is the fact that I work as a background actor in the entertainment industry. I have to remove my mask every single time the camera is about to roll—and then put it back on once the director yells "cut."

I've done exactly a dozen mandatory COVID-19 tests since I resumed getting booked on production gigs last month (with more tests scheduled for this Sunday and next week), making it prudent for me to get a booster shot to ensure that I would remain safe on set.

There's a huge chance that a second booster will probably be needed in another six months, but I'll worry about that when the time comes (which would be next April)!

Anyways, I'm a lot happier in the photo above than I appear to be. Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment