Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Photos of the Day: I'm FULLY VACCINATED!

Posing with my COVID-19 vaccination record card after I got my second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine...on April 21, 2021.

Happy Hump Day, everyone! Just thought I'd share these pics that I took after I got my second dose of Pfizer-BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine at Cal Poly Pomona earlier today. This comes exactly three weeks after I got my first dose...and just like the first time around, I celebrated this milestone by going to Krispy Kreme to feast on another Original Glazed Doughnut afterwards! (Oh, and I then bought lunch at Chick-fil-A.) If it's anything like the first time around, I'll only wake up with a slight pain at the injection site on my upper right arm the next morning. Knock on wood.

As a reminder, folks 16 years of age and older are now eligible to get vaccinated in the United States! Don't wait! Get your shot and let's end the COVID-19 pandemic once and for all! Overlooking the fact that we'll all need to receive a third dose within the next 12 months—and most likely be vaccinated annually just like what's done with the seasonal flu... Carry on!

Posing with my COVID-19 vaccination record card after I got my second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine...on April 21, 2021.

About to enjoy this Original Glazed Doughnut that I got for free from Krispy Kreme...courtesy of my COVID-19 vaccination record card on April 21, 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment