Monday, October 05, 2020

Photos of the Day #2: Doin' My Part to Save U.S. Democracy...

Doing my part to save U.S. democracy...on October 5, 2020.

So earlier today, I mailed my absentee ballot for the U.S. presidential election...two days after I got the ballot in the mail and immediately filled it out. Actually, I delivered my ballot to a vote-by-mail drop box...whose location I obviously won't disclose here (since I don't know when the ballot will be retrieved by election workers). It feels good to do my part in saving U.S. democracy after it's been under chaos by the orange-skinned COVIDIOT In Chief for almost four years.

Anyways, only 29 days till Election Day! To my fellow Americans: Vote Early! Vote for Biden/Harris 2020! That is all.

To my fellow Americans: Vote for Biden/Harris 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment