Sunday, October 04, 2020

Photos of the Day: Celebrating the Big 4-1 Today...

Celebrating my 35th birthday by doing a tandem skydive above Lake Elsinore, California, on October 4, 2014.

To commemorate me turning um, 41 today, just thought I'd share pics from the two skydives that I did to celebrate my 35th and 39th birthdays, respectively. In 2014, I went to Skydive Elsinore to do a tandem jump, while I followed suit at GoJump Oceanside four years later. I was thinking about doing a jump last year to celebrate my 40th birthday, but I didn't have time to do so since I was in the last three weeks of pre-production on my short film, The Broken Table.

So how am I celebrating today, you ask? By staying at home, typing this Blog entry, keeping track of the latest online updates about Trump being hospitalized for COVID-19 (I'm voting for Joe Biden, FYI), and waiting for Game 3 of the NBA Finals to begin at 4:30 PM, Pacific Daylight Time on the ABC Network. Happy Sunday!

LINK #1: Click here for more images from my Lake Elsinore tandem skydive

LINK #2: Click here for more images from my Oceanside tandem skydive

Celebrating my 39th birthday by doing a tandem skydive above Oceanside, California, on October 4, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment