Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Photos of the Day: Atari or Sega Genesis for the Price of $50...

Classic Atari and Sega Genesis game consoles on sale at my local Walgreens store...on November 15, 2015.

A few weeks ago, I paid a visit to my local Walgreens store when I saw that it was selling vintage Atari and Sega Genesis game consoles...each for the really low price of $50! As if that wasn't cool enough, the Sega Genesis came with the game Sonic the Hedgehog, which I totally wanted to play when I was in 6th grade (that would be in 1991-'92). As it stands, I instead played Super Mario World, F-Zero, Star Fox and other awesome titles when my family had a Super Nintendo Entertainment System while I was in grade school. Yea— Back in the day... Would I play those games if I still had them today, you ask? Definitely! As it stands, I'll just live out my youth by playing the Star Wars: X-Wing game (which I originally played during my sophomore year in high school between 1995-'96) that I bought for my PC about a year ago. That is all.

A classic Sega Genesis console (which comes with the game SONIC THE HEDGEHOG) on sale at my local Walgreens store...on November 15, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment