Saturday, March 01, 2014

The Sunset From San Pedro...

As the Sun begins to set, Catalina Island remains partially concealed by a marine layer 20-plus miles away from San Pedro, California, which is where I was when I took this photo in November of 2013.

Just thought I'd share these cellphone pics that I took as the Sun sank below the horizon when I worked in San Pedro, California, last November. The first and third photos show Catalina Island as it was partially concealed by a marine layer more than 20 miles offshore. For pics that I took when I traveled to Catalina last October (on my birthday), click on the link below.

LINK: Click here for images from my October 2013 trip to Catalina Island

A shot of the sunset from San Pedro, California, which is where I was when I took this photo in November of 2013.

As the Sun disappears below the horizon, Catalina Island remains partially concealed by a marine layer 20-plus miles away from San Pedro, California, which is where I was when I took this photo in November of 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment