Monday, September 17, 2007

PRISON BREAK Season 3 group photo.

PRISON BREAK... Season 3 of the hit TV series premieres tonight (and NO, I wasn’t paid by FOX to write this entry. I wish it did). The premise for this season involves Michael Scofield trying to find a way to escape a Panama prison known as Sona after being wrongly incarcerated last season. His brother Lincoln Burrows, who Scofield sought to free from an American prison in Season 1 and was finally exonerated from death row last season, now has to rescue his brother as well as Lincoln’s son LJ and Scofield’s love interest, Sara Tancredi. And while the conspiracy involving U.S. President Caroline Reynolds and The Company is over, The Company had a little role in getting Scofield sent to Sona, as well as having him escape from it...along with a mysterious inmate known as Whistler.

Can't wait. Here lies the dilemma, though: Since I work during the evenings and don’t have TiVo, should I continue to make Mondays my unofficial day-off to watch primetime, um, FOX televsion (I was 'available' to work on Mondays during the weeks after the reality TV show Hell's Kitchen, which I also watch, ended), or should I risk missing an episode of Prison Break in case I get scheduled for Lunes (I actually had to do research on that one since I don’t speak EspaƱol, haha)? I could make up for this by working during the weekends (which I haven’t done for the past few weeks), but for reasons pertaining to the girl I talked about in this Blog, I prefer not to. Should I risk missing suspenseful episodes of Break by working on Lunes/Mondays/whatever? Or should I risk feeling, not to sound like a sensitive little prude or anything, heartache coming home after working a shift with Susie on the weekends (she has school and is only available to work on Saturdays and Sundays. And maybe Fridays)? Obviously, I can make up for missing episodes by buying Season 3 on DVD next summer, but that’s next summer! Heartache, summer, heartache, summer... Can’t decide.

...

Meh. I’ll take day-offs on Mondays. And the weekends. Money-wise, I’ll be so screwed come the holiday season, haha. That’s three months from now. Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment