Tuesday, November 14, 2000

At the Asian Sirens Expo

On Sunday (Nov. 12), I went to the Asian Sirens Expo at the El Rey Theatre in Los Angeles. Needless to say, it was dope. I met a lot of beautiful models...among them being Francine Dee (again), Aubrey, Nikki Cash, Natashi Yi, Kristine Enrile, and other gorgeous women. Among the highlights of this event was Francine remembering my name from the last time I saw her (at the Asian Model Expo in Lakewood =)). Although I couldn't buy her 2001 calendar, I did get a third autograph by Francine (which can soon be seen in my autographs section). Also...For me being such a loyal fan, Francine personally gave me a Tootsie Roll candy. Now I don't know whether to eat it or keep it as a memento.


My other favorite models are Aubrey, Natashi Yi and Kyleah Belle. I would have also mentioned Nikki but she didn't seem as easy to talk to (for me, at least) as the ones mentioned above when I met her. But it's all good. In terms of the Asian models that I want to meet overall, I still haven't met Sung Hi Lee...who didn't attend the expo. I guess I'll have to wait till next year then!