Wednesday, November 08, 2000

Long Beach State.

Since I'm in a journal-writing mood, I just wanted to point out one good thing that high school has that college doesn't have...and that is yearbooks. Actually, in college you do have yearbooks...but I pretty much think not everyone is gonna be in it considering there are 20,000+ students (at least in my school) whose names you have to worry about spelling correctly underneath their mug shots.

So what's my point? My point is if there's a fellow classmate (in my case someone of the opposite sex...i.e. a girl) you grew fond of in one of your classes during a semester, and there was not really a big chance you'd run into her again next semester, I'm sure you would want something to remember her by in the future...such as a pic or an autograph on the inner part of a yearbook cover (geez, not only do I sound geeky, but that was ONE LONG sentence.). However, that's IF you're a sentimental idiot...like I am--without the idiot label.


Of course...if you got lucky enough to get to know that girl well to be with her, then ignore what I've just said above. As you can see, I don't have a girlfriend...which is why I have so many pics of hot carshow models on my website.


SO WHAT'S THE GIST OF MY BABBLING? Well...the Fall semester is still far from over, so I guess I'll see what happens with me talking to this one cute Vietnamese girl, who I like a lot, in my Geology lab class. I know this is her fourth year in Long Beach, I know she drives a silver Honda Civic (since she was kind enough on two occasions to drive me to my car since I pretty much parked farther from our lab class than she did), I know she's Catholic (and potential relationships tend to last longer if the two people are of the same faith ) and that her major is Liberal Studies. What I don't know is if she already has a boyfriend or not...and since I don't want to screw things up, I'm pretty reluctant to bring it up in conversations we may have in the future.

If she did have a boyfriend, then she would have told me a long time ago...if she didn't want me to try and make a move or anything. But it's all good. On the plus side, she did give me her cell phone number, even though it's for school related purposes (darn it). And she has my phone number, so she can call anytime she feel like (yea, THAT's gonna happen).