Wednesday, November 08, 2023

DEEP SKY: My Quick Movie Review...

The theatrical poster for DEEP SKY.

So I watched the new IMAX documentary Deep Sky at the California Science Center earlier today, and I must say that it was really good!

The film is pretty up-to-date in regards to the photos and exoplanetary data collected by NASA's James Webb Space Telescope since its first official images were unveiled to the public in July of 2022.

If you liked the 2010 IMAX film Hubble like I did, then you'll enjoy this one...even though Deep Sky wasn't shown in 3D like the Toni Myers documentary was when I saw it on the big screen for the first time 13 years ago.

In terms of the narration, Michelle Williams did a great job doing the voice-over in Deep Sky like Leonardo DiCaprio did for Hubble.

And just like Hubble, I intend to buy Deep Sky on DVD once it's available for purchase. Yes, DVD!

Happy Hump Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment