Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Photos of the Day: The Super Blood Wolf Moon in Progress...

Earth's shadow slowly creeps along the lunar surface...leading up to the Super Blood Wolf Moon lunar eclipse on January 20, 2019.

Just thought I'd share these two pics that I took last Sunday of the Moon as Earth's shadow slowly crept along its surface...leading up to a total lunar eclipse about an hour later. I obviously planned to take snapshots of the Super Blood Wolf Moon once it reached totality, but stupid clouds rolled in by that time and prevented me from doing so. Oh well. To see totality images that I took of the Super Blue Blood Moon almost a year ago (on January 31, 2018), click here. All pics, including the ones posted in this Blog entry, were taken with my Nikon D3300 DSLR camera. That is all!

Earth's shadow slowly creeps along the lunar surface...leading up to the Super Blood Wolf Moon lunar eclipse on January 20, 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment