Saturday, September 08, 2018

Photos of the Day: Another Visit to CityWalk...

A snapshot of the Universal Logo display and water fountain at the entrance of Citywalk and Universal Studios...on September 1, 2018. The U.S. flag is at half-mast to honor the late Senator John McCain.

One week ago today, I drove back to Universal CityWalk in North Hollywood to watch The Dark Knight again on IMAX. I never get tired of viewing this film! The last day that Universal Cinema (the theater at CityWalk) showed the 2008 blockbuster hit was last Wednesday, September 5 (I believe). I wanted to see Heather Ledger's Joker terrorize Gotham one last time on the ulta-big screen (till 2028, the 20th anniversary of the movie's release, that is)...despite the fact I paid $29 for a movie ticket and $25 for parking (it was only $10 when I visited CityWalk about one week earlier) due to the Labor Day weekend. Fortunately, I got a $20 rebate after I showed my parking receipt to the guest services folks at Universal Cinema! That was cool.

A snapshot of Warner Bros. studio as seen from Universal CityWalk...on September 1, 2018.

A snapshot of a dragon and cool architecture at Universal CityWalk in North Hollywood...on September 1, 2018.

A snapshot of the Hogwarts Castle (of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction at Universal Studios) as seen from Universal CityWalk in North Hollywood...on September 1, 2018.

A large crowd gathers for a small concert (I think) outside Universal Cinema at CityWalk in North Hollywood...on September 1, 2018.

Getting ready to watch THE DARK KNIGHT again on IMAX at Universal Cinema in CityWalk...on September 1, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment