Tuesday, May 01, 2018

Photos of the Day: A Hawk on the Rooftop...

A snapshot of a hawk perched atop the roof of my neighbor's house...on April 28, 2018.

Just thought I'd begin this month by posting these photos that I took of a hawk perched on the rooftop of my neighbor's house last Saturday evening. Such a majestic bird (of prey). These pics would've been a bit more interesting if the hawk actually responded to the northern mockingbird that was trying to get it to leave. Prey vs. predator... Let's see Mother Nature in action!

These images were taken with my Nikon D3300 DSLR camera. That is all.

Another snapshot of a hawk perched atop the roof of my neighbor's house...on April 28, 2018.

Another snapshot of a hawk perched atop the roof of my neighbor's house...on April 28, 2018.

A snapshot of the hawk with a northern mockingbird perched next to it atop the roof of my neighbor's house...on April 28, 2018.

A snapshot of the hawk as it watches the northern mockingbird fly away from the roof of my neighbor's house...on April 28, 2018.

The hawk remains perched atop the roof of my neighbor's house as the northern mockingbird flies next to it...on April 28, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment