Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Quotes of the Day...

“There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”

-― Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever


“Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.”

-― Jodi Lynn Anderson, Tiger Lily


“And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”

-― Beth Revis, Across the Universe


“I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.”

-― Rae Carson, The Crown of Embers


“I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.”

-― Jamie McGuire, Beautiful Disaster


“I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets.”

-― Cynthia Hand, Boundless

No comments:

Post a Comment