Saturday, October 24, 2015

Photos of the Day: Painting & Vino!

Painting a spooky tree at a restaurant in Huntington Beach...on October 23, 2015.

Yesterday, a couple of friends and I went to a restaurant in Huntington Beach to partake in a painting class in celebration of one of my friends' birthday. As you can see from the pics posted with this entry, we painted a spooky tree to commemorate Halloween. I think I could've done a better job if the class didn't have a time limit (it lasted from 6:30 PM to almost 10 PM...but that still wasn't enough time), but it's all good. As for the vino part, we only drank Mai Tai last night. My friend Susie texted earlier that we should have tequila shots at the restaurant, but no one responded. Might have to do with the fact that none of us were interested in possibly getting a DUI after learning how to paint a freaky-looking tree, heh. Plus— We went to The Cheesecake Factory a couple of miles away to get some grub afterwards. I ordered the Classic Burger. And no, there wasn't a waitress who looked like Penny from The Big Bang Theory.

My friends and I paint spooky trees at a restaurant in Huntington Beach...on October 23, 2015.

Posing for a group photo after the painting class ended at the restaurant in Huntington Beach...on October 23, 2015.

My painting of a spooky tree...on October 23, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment