Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Just Reminiscing, Yo...

Today marks one year since Nancy and I worked on a gig in downtown Los Angeles—with us exchanging phone numbers towards the end of that long day. It took about a year (heh), but we finally used text messages and phone calls for their correct purpose (somewhat) by hanging out and going hiking (and getting beverages at Asian tea & coffee shops near my house... Yes, this is the first time I've mentioned that info here) as well as booking work together a few months ago. Don't know when we'll go hiking again, since Nancy started taking summer classes yesterday, but hopefully the wait won't be too long.

Anyways, just thought I'd also share this random pic that I found online. What does it have to do with this entry, you ask? Well, click on the first link at the top of this post and you'll find out. Then again, don't...since I'll start looking like a fiend, hah.

Great quote... We'll ignore the fact that it encourages infidelity.

No comments:

Post a Comment