Friday, May 23, 2014

Have A Happy Memorial Day Weekend, Everyone!

Just thought I'd share this smartphone pic that I took while I went hiking with Nancy (yes, we finally hung out after more than a week of texting her to see if she was free to do um, anything) this morning. This is a great view from a park that's only a few miles from my house. Won't tell you which city specifically...only that the 626 area code rules, so don't talk smack, yo! Yea, that was lame. Anyways, I'm wondering when's the next time I'll go hiking with Nancy—and where? Joshua Tree? San Diego? Pacific Palisades (which was one of the other choices for today's hike...despite the fact it's 60 miles from my house and about 80 miles from where Nancy lives)? Either way, I don't mind commuting as long as I chill with my girl again. Carry on.

A view of my hometown from a trail Nancy and I used for our hike...on May 23, 2014.

UPDATE (May 26 - Memorial Day): I went hiking with Nancy again at a different trail this morning. Originally, we were to meet up around 6 AM, but we both showed up around 7 AM and hiked for two hours. Here are photos from today's excursion... All that needs to happen now is for us to get together for a cup of coffee, hah.

A view from the trail Nancy and I used for our hike on May 26, 2014.

Another view from the trail Nancy and I used for our hike on May 26, 2014.

Another view from the trail Nancy and I used for our hike on May 26, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment