MAIN / INDEX / GAMES / JOURNAL ENTRIES & UPDATES / ASK PARMAN! / VIDEOS / FRIENDS' GALLERY / GALLERY 2 / FAVORITES / FICTION / DRAWINGS / LINKS / AUTOGRAPHS / FILM NOTES / NAME IN SPACE / HUMAN SPACEFLIGHT BLOG / CREDITS


Monday, March 24, 2014

Quotes of the Day, Part 2...

“It's crazy how you can go months or years without talking to someone but they still cross your mind everyday.”

-― Anurag Prakash Ray


“I thought I'm over with you, but each time I think of somebody special, it's always you.”

-― Terry Mark


“Just because we don't talk doesn't mean I don't think about you. I'm just trying to distance myself because I know I can't have you.”

-― Anmol Andore


“Dreaming about you makes my life worthwhile and thinking about you always makes me smile.”

-― Ana Chable


"The first person who is on your mind the moment you open your eyes after a long sleep is the reason either of your HAPPINESS or PAIN..."

-― Melchor Lim


“If you ever ask me how many times you've crossed my mind, I would say once. Because you came, and never left.”

-― Ritu Ghatourey

No comments:

Post a Comment