Saturday, March 22, 2014

Quotes of the Day...

“Sometimes, reaching out and taking someone's hand is the beginning of a journey. At other times, it is allowing another to take yours.”

-― Vera Nazarian, The Perpetual Calendar of Inspiration


“This is what it means to be loved... when someone wants to touch you, to be tender...”

-― Banana Yoshimoto, The Lake


“I remember that feeling of skin. It's strange to remember touch more than thought. But my fingers still tingle with it.”

-― Lucy Christopher


“If I could touch anything in the world right now, it would be your heart. I want to take that piece of you and keep it with me.”

-― Jessica Verday, The Haunted


"See how she leans her cheek upon her hand. O, that I were a glove upon that hand that I might touch that cheek!"

-― William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet


“If I fell in love with a woman tomorrow, would I feel that it's okay to want to kiss and touch her? If I fell in love with her? Absolutely! Yes!”

-― Angelina Jolie

No comments:

Post a Comment