Saturday, December 04, 2004

Two of my friends and I went to the City of Whittier today to attend an autograph signing by Magic Johnson. It was pretty cool... I got two autographs by the NBA legend--one on an 8 X 10 photograph and the other on a basketball manufactured by Magic's own company and sold at the store (Shoe City) where the signing was held (which, obviously, is why Magic did this signing anyway...to promote his new brand of basketball). Although I didn't take a picture with the 5-time NBA champion, at least I got to take pictures with beautiful import model Mia Guzman, who along with fellow model Flo Jalin attended the signing (I'll leave the significance factor of taking a picture with a cute Asian model as opposed to posing with a famous celebrity up to you guys). I didn't take a picture with Ms. Jalin though...since I took a picture with her at a model expo in Long Beach 2 years ago and she wasn't looking at the camera. Oh, and I took a picture of her at an import show in Los Angeles in 2001...and again, she wasn't looking at the camera. So that's obviously why I only asked Ms. Guzman for a picture. At least she waited for the flash to go off before looking away. Geez...I'm all over the place with this journal entry. So basically, the point of this blog is to point out that Magic Johnson is pretty cool in person. Later.

Magic Johnson autograph signing

Magic Johnson autograph signing

No comments:

Post a Comment