Sunday, December 05, 2004

I went to a housewarming party with two of my friends (Shaun and Sheena) last night, and it was pretty fun. Lots of cool people that I met over there. I think the highlight of the gathering was the drunk dude who was vomiting into a plastic bag inside the garage the whole time...and the two Ferraris that were parked at the house where the party was held (this being a gathering attended mostly by Asians, I think this pretty much reinforced the stereotype of Asian Americans being spoiled with nice rides by their rich parents. Good for us!! Though I drive a measly Toyota, haha). Another highlight was the four import models in attendance at the party!! Rowena Galam, Kyanna V., Aiko Tanaka and Kaila Yu were there. I managed to start up a conversation with Rowena...and she said next year might be her last year in modeling. That sucks. Well, not really—I already took a picture with her at the Asian Model Expo in Long Beach 2 years ago, hahaha. Sheena Chou

So overall, the party was enjoyable. Shaun and Sheena actually left before I did...but that was because they weren’t buzzed like I was, so I had to wait till I was sobered up before I headed home. Lousy cheapskates (Just kidding)... They brought nothing while I bought a 6-pack of Coronas for the party. Oh well, haha. Stop laughing, Parno.

At a housewarming party

No comments:

Post a Comment