Saturday, March 20, 2004

I just got back from a Toyota dealership in Hollywood, where I met Laker back-up point guard Derek Fisher and got his autograph...for the 3rd time. The first time I went to a Fisher signing was in April of '99 (at the Niketown store in Beverly Hills) and the second one was in April of last year, at another Toyota dealership in Santa Monica. If only Shaq and Kobe conducted as many autograph signings...if they conducted autograph signings at all. Oh well. So far the Laker players I've met is Fisher, Rick Fox, Devean George, Tyronn Lue, Greg Foster, A.C. Green and Orlando Woolridge. I also have autographs by Laker commentators Stu Lantz and Chick Hearn (R.I.P.), and longtime Laker game announcer Lawrence Tanter. No wait... I don't have Tanter's autograph... I just took a photo of him when he also made an appearance in Hollywood today. I also took pictures of some Hooter Girls and Laker Girls who showed up with Fisher and Tanter at this afternoon's signing.


UPDATE: To mark the one year anniversary of "Gulf War II" (to quote the cover of Time magazine the week after the war broke out last year), there was a huge protest rally a couple of blocks down from where the Toyota dealership was at. Just letting you know.

UPDATE #2: Never saw the movie Honey, but Jessica Alba is BANGIN'!!

UPDATE #3: I'm watching a Halloween special of The Simpsons right now...where one of the three mini-episodes is about the dolphins who take over Springfield. Hi-larious!... Didn't know dolphins can impale people with their beaks (Groundskeeper Willy)... Bitchslap people with their flippers (Apu)... And beat someone to death with a beach ball (Kent Brockman). And TALK! Sorry, I wouldn't be talking about this if I wasn't on the computer while watching TV, haha!