Wednesday, May 23, 2001

Well, I completed my Classics Literature final about half an hour ago...and needless to say: Eh. The last time I checked my grade, I was getting an A in the class before today's exam--so I'm not exactly worried about getting a "C" in that class. Of course I probably jinxed it...since I had to write a couple of essays, and I essentially B.S.ed on most of them.


Anyways, one final down and two more to go. I have a Biology final (the one that I thought was on Monday, haha) at 5 PM and the Small Groups Discussion final at 7:15 at night. After that, I get to go home.


UPDATE: I'm finally done with the last two finals for today. Of course, I guessed on some of the answers for the Biology exam...but the Small Groups Discussion final seemed to go OK. My S.G.D. teacher gave my group an "A" for our May 16 presentation despite some of us (Yours Truly included) giving half-assed performances. OH WELL...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARINA!!!