Monday, December 18, 2000

Yesterday, I sent an e-mail to my Geology 104 teacher about my final exam score and grade for the class...and she replied a few hours later. Needless to say...it got me concerned. First of all, however, I'm glad to say that I passed the class pretty much easily. I got an 83%, or a B in the lab. Unfortunately, this was a decrease from a 90.5% that I had before the final exam. Dang, all I know is... If I hadn't done that special credit assignment in which I look up pictures for a certain geology topic on the internet (in my case: NASA's exploration of Mars), print them out, and then glue them to a poster board and give a presentation on them... I would've been screwed. 68 out of 100 on the exam... I didn't know I did that lousy on the test! Then again, I guessed on some of the last questions...for reasons mentioned in the December 13 entry. Speaking of you-know-who, I wonder what she got? Of course, I'm not going to mention what she got in the class if she does respond to my e-mail to her...which I'm planning to send tonight.

Anyway, about my other classes...I'll worry about them on Thursday, when most of the final grades will be turned in at CSULB. ARRRRGGGHHHH!!! I hate college!!!!!!! Haha, no I don't. Actually, I do hate college...but only the academic part (which is not good since 99.999% of the reason I'm going there is because of the academic part. DUH).


UPDATE: Around 8:00 PM today, I e-mailed the girl in my Geology 104 class. Now it's time to count the days that will pass by till she replies to my message (I even mentioned the time I e-mailed, how pathetic is that?!)


UPDATE #2: Yes!!! Eh, screw it... YESSSSSSS!!!

Today, I checked my school e-mail to see if my college algebra teacher e-mailed my final grade. She did...so what can I tell you except that, I PASSED MATH 112!!! WOOHOO!!! No more of that function / matrix / negative integer / determinant B.S. for the rest of my college years. Sure, I got a C as a final grade (and 82% for my exam score)...but that's still a PASSING GRADE!! Like I said, WOOHOO!!! Can you people picture me jumping up and down like an idiot in response to this exciting news? Well, I did!! Anyways, I'll chill now...

No more math for me. Yes!!!