Saturday, September 26, 2026

Photos of the Day: Meeting Harry, the Novelty Shop Guy in OBSESSION...

Posing with OBSESSION cast member Darin Toonder and his autograph at The Cathedral in downtown Pomona...on September 19, 2026.

"Yea yea yea, you made a shitty wish and now you wanna reverse it. But you can't come in here with this energy, man!"

So a week ago today, I met Darin Toonder...who played Harry, the laid-back novelty shop clerk who gave Bear (Michael Johnston) grief for coming into the store—Spoiler Ahead—completely wrecked by the death of Sarah (Megan Lawless) at the hands of Nikki (Inde Navarrette) in Obsession. He's a really cool guy in person!

Toonder's photo op and autograph signing took place at the Goth Mall event inside The Cathedral in downtown Pomona, which is only around 2 miles from where I live. Imagine how stoked I would be if Navarrette, Lawless, Johnston, Cooper Tomlinson (who played Ian) and/or writer-director Curry Barker made an appearance in my neck of the woods as well! Happy Saturday.

My autograph by OBSESSION cast member Darin Toonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment