
Richard T. Par
A week ago today, I went to Universal Citywalk in North Hollywood to check out the final attire worn by Nikki Freeman (Inde Navarrette) in the climax of Obsession.
The black dress was displayed next to costumes worn by Demi Moore in 2024's Oscar-nominated horror film The Substance, and Thomasin McKenzie in 2021's horror flick Last Night in Soho, respectively.
The costumes were on display in a separate room to the left of the main lobby at CityWalk's Universal Cinema AMC theater, so I had to buy a movie ticket in order to view the three outfits up-close. So which film did I buy a ticket for, you ask? The romantic comedy Finding Emily...which I already saw at a local Harkins theater on September 2.
No, I didn't stay to watch Finding Emily again. But yes, I enjoyed that rom-com (even though its ending was unsurprisingly predictable) very much.

Richard T. Par

Richard T. Par

Richard T. Par

Richard T. Par

Richard T. Par

Richard T. Par

Richard T. Par

Richard T. Par
No comments:
Post a Comment