Friday, August 21, 2026

Photos of the Day: New Additions to the OBSESSION Collection...

Three One Wish Willow collectibles for OBSESSION that I bought online over a week ago and just received in the mail...on August 21, 2026.
Richard T. Par

So earlier today, I got these three One Wish Willows in the mail! Why did I buy these Obsession movie collectibles, you ask? Here's why:

- I wanted one Willow to place on my bookshelf for display...next to the package for my CD copy of Rock Burwell's terrific music score for Curry Barker's hit horror film
- I wanted another Willow to make a fake wish for world peace (and by that I mean fake wishing to win the lottery or at least move to a better city)
- And I wanted one last Willow to um, collect dust somewhere else in my house

I should've just bought two Willows! It was only $24 for three, though.


A One Wish Willow collectible that's displayed near the package for my CD copy of Rock Burwell's OBSESSION music score...on August 21, 2026.
Richard T. Par

No, I didn't actually make a wish with this One Wish Willow stick that I briefly removed from its package!
Richard T. Par

No comments:

Post a Comment