Friday, September 27, 2024

A RANT...



So what's the reason why the company I work for hired five new people (myself included) in Los Angeles last year when the majority of assignments have been outside of California...and most of the L.A. staff aren't invited to work these out-of-town events? Hell, my department (except for the managers and full-time employees) wasn't even invited to the company Christmas party last December!

Absolutely frustrating. Especially considering the fact that I tried for eight years (from 2015 to 2023) to get a job at this company before I finally landed an interview (actually two interviews) with it.

Out of the five people who were hired in late spring of 2023, I'm the only one who regularly works here. Two quit the company earlier this year, while the other two are still on the payroll but rarely make themselves available to work this job.

(I haven't worked with one of those latter two co-workers since last October.)

The person who books assignments for my department really needs to find a job somewhere else.

They obviously aren't very good at booking in-town clients for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment