Monday, June 05, 2023

It's Been a Quarter Century Since I Completed High School...

My senior panorama at Bishop Amat Memorial High School...which was taken on June 3, 1998.

So today marks 25 years since I graduated from Bishop Amat Memorial High School!

The Class of '98 panorama above was actually taken two days before, followed by such exciting events as the Senior Paper Toss and Senior Luau on campus, and then Grad Nite at Disneyland before the big day.

I took a nap at home the morning after Grad Nite...before I suited up and headed back to Amat for my commencement ceremony. The summer that ensued before I began my college career at Cal State Long Beach was a memorable one...with me watching such memorable flicks as The Truman Show, Can't Hardly Wait, Armageddon (yes, Armageddon) and Saving Private Ryan at the theater, and hanging out with my high school friends before we began parting ways later that year.

One of my high school classmates pondered on Facebook a few years back about having a 25-year reunion this year, but I don't think it's gonna happen. But the 30-year reunion is only five years away, and I definitely can't wait for that one!

Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment