Tuesday, January 31, 2023

My Webpage Is Up for Photos That I Took at the 2022 Aerospace Valley Air Show!

Posing with a U.S. Navy F-35C Lightning II during the Aerospace Valley Air Show at Edwards Air Force Base, CA...on October 15, 2022.

I'm over three months late, but just thought I'd end January by letting y'all know that I finally created a webpage containing 60 pictures that I took at last October's Aerospace Valley Air Show in Edwards Air Force Base (AFB), CA! Click on the link below to view the images...which I captured using my Google Pixel 4A phone and Nikon D3300 DSLR camera.

It was so cool to see such aircraft as the F-35 Lightning II (all three U.S. variants from the Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps, that is), F-22 Raptor, SR-71 Blackbird, B-1B Lancer, NASA's now-retired SOFIA flying observatory, and even the full-sized Darkstar movie prop that was used in last year's Oscar nominee for Best Picture (it's so cool typing that), Top Gun: Maverick, in person.

Not sure if I'll drive down to Edwards AFB again this year (especially considering that Google Maps made me take a crappy route on the way home last time, heh), but if I do, I'll be sure to get more pics of F-22s, F-35s and B-1Bs conducting awesome aerial demos above the Mojave Desert! I missed out last year since I was still looking for a parking spot at the Southern California airbase when these aircraft were strutting their stuff in the sky.

It took me about two hours to park my car once I entered Edwards AFB before I got to enjoy the Aerospace Valley Air Show...but oh well. This event was worth it!

LINK: Click here for more photos that I took at the 2022 Aerospace Valley Air Show

Posing with an F-22 Raptor during the Aerospace Valley Air Show at Edwards Air Force Base, CA...on October 15, 2022.

A photo I took of the F-22 Raptor during the Aerospace Valley Air Show at Edwards Air Force Base, CA...on October 15, 2022.

A close-up of the F-22 Raptor's twin engine nozzles during the Aerospace Valley Air Show at Edwards Air Force Base, CA...on October 15, 2022.

Posing with a B-1B Lancer bomber during the Aerospace Valley Air Show at Edwards Air Force Base, CA...on October 15, 2022.

An SR-71 Blackbird on display during the Aerospace Valley Air Show at Edwards Air Force Base, CA...on October 15, 2022.

An RQ-4 Global Hawk drone on display during the Aerospace Valley Air Show at Edwards Air Force Base, CA...on October 15, 2022.

NASA's now-retired SOFIA flying observatory on display during the Aerospace Valley Air Show at Edwards Air Force Base, CA...on October 15, 2022.

A U.S. Air Force F-35A Lightning II on display during the Aerospace Valley Air Show at Edwards Air Force Base, CA...on October 15, 2022.

The Darkstar from TOP GUN: MAVERICK on display during the Aerospace Valley Air Show at Edwards Air Force Base, CA...on October 15, 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment