Sunday, September 18, 2022

Photos of the Day: Screenshots from MADE FOR LOVE...

Hazel Green (Cristin Milioti) visits us Gogol employees inside the Hub in Episode 2.1: 'I Have a Rotting Finger' of MADE FOR LOVE.

Just thought I'd share these screen captures from the episodes I worked on as a background actor for HBO Max's sci-fi comedy drama, Made for Love!

I was lucky enough to work on Made for Love during its second and final season...with me playing a so-called Gogol employee at an underground lab called the Hub.

Gogol comes from the last name of Byron Gogol (Billy Magnussen), a mysterious billionaire who was responsible for the creation of the Hub and was also the husband of Hazel Green (Cristin Milioti)—who didn't enter this marriage through the most pleasant of circumstances.

Ray Romano of Everybody Loves Raymond portrayed Hazel's mannequin-dating father, Herbert.

What's interesting about how Made for Love was filmed is that all the shots I appeared in weren't just for two episodes, even though I only spent two days working on set for this show...at Occidental Studios in Los Angeles. (I was booked on this production in early November of 2021 and this past January; both one-day gigs.)

I appeared in episodes 2.1: I Have a Rotting Finger, 2.7: Under Open Sky and 2.8: Hazel vs. Hazel—though as shown below, I only grabbed screenshots for I Have a Rotting Finger and Hazel vs. Hazel.

I didn't watch Season 1 of Made for Love, but I might view the very first episode just to see how the story started (before I cancel my HBO Max subscription, again). Happy Sunday!

Hazel Green watches as her husband Byron Gogol (Billy Magnussen) addresses the Hub's workforce in Episode 2.1: 'I Have a Rotting Finger' of MADE FOR LOVE.

Photobombing a selfie that Hazel Green took with two other Gogol employees in Episode 2.8: 'Hazel vs. Hazel' of MADE FOR LOVE.

Hazel Green and her father Herbert (Ray Romano) visit the Hub in Episode 2.8: 'Hazel vs. Hazel' of MADE FOR LOVE.

Hazel Green and her father Herbert visit the Hub in Episode 2.8: 'Hazel vs. Hazel' of MADE FOR LOVE.

Dressed in my Hub uniform for MADE FOR LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment