Monday, February 21, 2022

The Force Is Strong With This Tamagotchi...

A snapshot of my R2-D2 Tamagotchi digital pet before I removed it from its package...on February 20, 2022.

So yesterday, I received an R2-D2 version of Bandai's Tamagotchi digital pet that I ordered through Amazon.com on Saturday—and received less than 24 hours later thanks to Amazon Prime's one-day delivery.

Majdolene, my very-lovely and talented actress from my short film The Broken Table, sent me an ad for this cool Star Wars collectible via Instagram over a week ago...and needless to say, I couldn't wait to buy it since. Of course, I still got ways to go in terms of learning how to properly take care of R2-D2, as I might've caused him to explode when I pressed the wrong button to do maintenance on the Astromech droid earlier today! My bad.

Tamagotchis were extremely popular during my last two years in high school (from late 1996 to early '98), but I never bought one till now. Better late than never, I guess!

Being a huge fan of Star Wars for the past 27 years will pique my level of interest like that. Happy Monday (and President's Day to my fellow Yanks)!

A snapshot of my R2-D2 Tamagotchi before I got ready to take care of it...on February 20, 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment