Saturday, February 12, 2022

Link of the Day: Help an Amazing Woman Become a Beauty Queen in Her Hometown of Jeddah!

A photo of Majdolene 'MJ' Abualfaraj from our model shoot in Los Angeles...on February 7, 2020.

Happy Super Bowl Eve, folks! And a Very Happy Birthday to Majdolene 'MJ' Abualfaraj—my very-talented actress from my short film The Broken Table!

MJ is a Finalist for Binibining Turismo Filipinas KSA 2022...a beauty pageant that will be held in her hometown of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, this spring.

MJ mentioned to me last December that I was the first person outside of her family whom she confided to about applying to this pageant, so it only makes sense to validate her confidence in me by doing whatever I can to show her support for this competition.

So click on this link to vote for MJ!

If you upgrade to premium (at the price of $2.99 USD for 30 days), you can vote up to 5 times a day and truly help MJ achieve one of her biggest goals for this year: Becoming a well-deserved beauty queen at her local pageant.

Even as a Finalist, I'm already extremely proud of MJ for this amazing achievement! Vote everyday for her till the March 24 deadline:

https://pageantvote.asia/pageants/1062/contestants/6243

Yes, this is the same link as the one I mentioned earlier. That's how much I want MJ to win.

Go Majdolene! And Go Rams!

Vote for MJ and help her become the beauty queen of Binibining Turismo Filipinas KSA 2022!

No comments:

Post a Comment