Saturday, August 07, 2021

On This Day in 2001: The STAR WARS - EPISODE II Title Is Revealed...

The logo for STAR WARS: EPISODE II – ATTACK OF THE CLONES was revealed on August 7, 2001.

Just thought I'd point out that today marks 20 years since Lucasfilm revealed Attack of the Clones as the official title for Star Wars - Episode II. I was neither disappointed nor excited about this title when it was unveiled, and this movie is my least favorite among the Star Wars prequels (and the 11 current live-action Star Wars films, overall), but I'm a nostalgic fool and wanted to commemorate this date anyway.

I would've mentioned this in my Film Notes blog instead, but today's post on that page is devoted to my review of The Suicide Squad. It's a very entertaining movie! Kudos to director James Gunn for a job well-done... Happy Saturday.

Natalie Portman as Padm̩ Amidala in STAR WARS: EPISODE II РATTACK OF THE CLONES.

The clone army in action on planet Geonosis in STAR WARS: EPISODE II – ATTACK OF THE CLONES.

No comments:

Post a Comment