Tuesday, June 01, 2021

I Got A New Phone! But I'm STILL Pissed At Crypto.com For Making Me Buy It When I Didn't Need To...

Moments before I removed my new Google Pixel 4a smartphone from its box...on June 1, 2021.

A few hours ago, the delivery person from Best Buy showed up at my house to drop off the new smartphone that I ordered online yesterday. I now have a Google Pixel 4a...which allows me to once again access the Crypto.com app and see what's the current status of my 40 million Shiba Inu coins (they're still worth less than $400). I paid $385 for the Pixel 4a, while my Crypto.com balance was around $325 when I lost access to it last week. Thanks for making me spend an extra $60 when I didn't need to, Crypto.

At least I can connect the Pixel 4a via Bluetooth to my Honda Civic now! The connection between my old phone (an LGE K20 V) and my car stopped working around three years ago for some odd reason. Probably because that particular Android is a piece of crap. It had issues ever since I bought it in August of 2018...but I'm still annoyed at Crypto.com for making me replace it at the time that I did. Happy 1st Day of June!

Displaying my new Google Pixel 4a smartphone...on June 1, 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment