Friday, April 02, 2021

Photo of the Day: My Original Glazed Doughnut, Courtesy of Pfizer...

About to enjoy this Original Glazed Doughnut that I got for free from Krispy Kreme...courtesy of my COVID-19 vaccination record card on April 1, 2021.

Just thought I'd share this pic of the Original Glazed Doughnut that I got for free from Krispy Kreme yesterday! This delicious pastry comes courtesy of me showing my vaccination record card at the doughnut shop's drive-thru window...after I received my first dose of Pfizer-BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine two days ago.

As a way to encourage people to get vaccinated for the coronavirus (but hopefully not come down with Type 2 diabetes), Krispy Kreme is offering free Original Glazed Doughnuts for folks who show proof that they had an injection through the end of this year. Only vaccination cards are accepted as proof of getting a needle poked into your upper arm; and you only get one doughnut per daily visit through this offer. I definitely plan on returning to get another doughnut after I receive my second dose on April 21! Happy Good Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment