Saturday, January 02, 2021

On this day in 2011, at this very moment, my life would be turned upside-down when I received a phone call that would bring to an end the contentment and happiness that I felt over the previous decade. The job that I couldn't afford to lose was lost. And it's all thanks to some Canadian bastard who goes by the online screenname of Saadizzle. Go to hell, Saadizzle... They say that you shouldn't wish ill will upon others, but I really do hope that this SOB got the 'rona last year. And it sent this prick on a one-way trip to the ICU. But I'll never know.

At the very least, karma will bite or has already bitten this dipshit in the ass like it did me...and his livelihood was somehow destroyed. I can only hope.

PS: Since I'm on the topic of c*cksucking Canadians who deserve to be punished for even being brought into this world, fuck Ted Cruz too. Treasonous garbage. Oh, and fuck Texas (Cruz's home state) while we're at it.

To hell with this Canadian piece of treasonous garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment