Sunday, December 20, 2020

On This Day in 2010: Remembering the Company Christmas Party...

Posing with a cool-looking water bottle while wearing a nifty red jacket that I received from one of my assistant supervisors during the company Christmas party at Saints & Sinners tavern in west Los Angeles...on December 20, 2010.

Just thought I'd post these two pics from my company's Christmas party that was held at the Saints & Sinners tavern in west Los Angeles 10 years ago today! As you can see from these photos, this bar served water in pretty cool-looking bottles (one of which I still keep as a remembrance today). That red Hugh Heffner-esque jacket was given to me by one of my assistant supervisors after he was apparently impressed by me talking to all of the cute female co-workers who showed up that night, heh. Yes, I still have this jacket too!

Anyways, it's too bad that Saints & Sinners itself went out of business years ago... Oh well.

Three water bottles that I drank from during the company Christmas party in west Los Angeles on December 20, 2010. I still keep one of these bottles as remembrance of this fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment