Thursday, September 10, 2020

Finally Paid Off!

Over an hour ago, I called the bank that I was making monthly payments to for my Honda Civic (which I bought back in June of 2015) to see if it's completely paid off, and indeed it is! I made the final payment last Friday, but due to Labor Day weekend, it didn't get withdrawn by the bank till two days ago. I found out that my auto loan is no more when I could no longer log into my account this morning (this wasn't my primary bank account, FYI)! Woohoo! My Civic was paid off 10 months ahead of schedule! It feels really good that I'm no longer debt-free...at least in regards to making car payments.

Now I have a minor credit card debt that I need to pay off as well. I was using the extra $600 a week that I received from the Pandemic Unemployment Assistance program (which expired on July 25 here in California) to do so. I'm waitin' on Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and the rest of Congress to get their act together and pass one more stimulus bill (before Election Day on November 3, preferably) so I can nip this last debt in the bud. Happy Thursday!

My 2015 Honda Civic is finally paid off...as of September 10, 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment