Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Image of the Day: Perfecting Cell...

My drawing of 'Perfect Cell' from DRAGON BALL Z.

Happy Tuesday, everyone! Just thought I'd share this drawing that I completed today of Cell ("Perfect Cell" to be exact, as he had three variations during the show)...one of the coolest-looking villains in Dragon Ball Z (DBZ)! Much like how I finished that gladiator drawing a week ago to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Gladiator's theatrical release, I completed this latest artwork to recall that later this year will mark 20 years since Super Saiyan Gohan defeated Cell (the YouTube video clip of this is featured below) in the season finale of DBZ when it aired on the Cartoon Network. I was in the Fall Semester of my third year at Cal State Long Beach at the time.

Yup— There are so many other things about the year 2000 to be nostalgic about for me...most of them good, one of them eventually bad. I'll blog about these too if I'm in the mood, or if I have time. Hah! The 'Stay-At-Home' orders for Los Angeles County due to the coronavirus pandemic will be extended through July, so of course I'll have time! Um, knock on wood. Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment