Sunday, November 25, 2018

Photos of the Day: The Moon on a Clear Autumn Afternoon...

A snapshot of the Moon (in its Waxing Gibbous phase) that I took with my Nikon D3300 DSLR camera...on November 18, 2018.

I would devote this Blog entry to how there's less than 24 hours remaining before NASA's InSight lander touches down on Mars, but I don't wanna jinx it! So here are two pics of the Moon (which was in its Waxing Gibbous phase) that I shot with my Nikon D3300 DSLR camera a week ago today. These photos were taken exactly at this time last Sunday...so that's why I mentioned that this image was shot on a clear autumn afternoon. The shutter speed and aperture setting on my DSLR makes it look like these pics were taken at night (well, at least the photo above implies that), but they weren't. Anyways, that's all. Less than 24 hours remain before NASA's InSight lander touches down on Mars!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

An airliner flies past the Moon in this snapshot that I took on November 18, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment