Sunday, April 29, 2018

Back in the Day: My HALO Tandem Skydive...

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
-Leonardo da Vinci

Soaring about 30,000 feet above Whiteville, Tennessee, on April 29, 2013.

Five years ago today, I conducted a HALO jump above Whiteville, Tennessee...from an altitude of 29,190 feet. Here are a couple of photos from my webpage that's devoted to this awesome jump; you can check out the rest of the images in the link provided below. Chances are I'll re-post these pics again in 2023—to commemorate the 10-year anniversary of my HALO tandem skydive! Carry on.

LINK: Click here for more images from my HALO tandem skydive

Getting seated as the Super King Air gets ready to take off for my HALO tandem skydive, on April 29, 2013.

Waiting for the Super King Air to reach 30,000 feet, on April 29, 2013.

The free fall as seen from a GoPro camera attached to my left glove, on April 29, 2013.

Staring at my left GoPro camera after the parachute opens, on April 29, 2013.

Coming in for a landing at the West Tennessee Skydiving drop zone, on April 29, 2013.

Touchdown at the West Tennessee Skydiving drop zone, on April 29, 2013!

My HALO Jump certificate.

"Sometimes you have to go up so high to realize just how small you really are."
-Felix Baumgartner (October 14, 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment